zondag 23 november 2008

The biggest flash softbox ever

Here is the new softbox that I create. Maybe at this moment this is the biggest foldable flash softbox ever. (Tell me if you find a bigger one than mine, please.) The front of the softbox is 60cm x 40cm. Nice for portrait photography.
This one is bigger than the earlier version. Light in weight, only 780 grams, foldable and easy to transport.

It began when my wife asked me if I could make a bigger flash softbox that light in weight, strong and easy to use. I have made one in a smaller size.

Now people I did create the bigger version. And maybe in the coming time I’ll try to create another size. I’m still thinking a 100cm x 60cm softbox.

The 60cm x40 cm soft box that I build, you can still use the normal flash light that people use with there camera .
When I was busy with this softbox I got a problem. How could the flashlight hold this big softbox? 780 grams is too heavy for he flash.


So I made a special tool to install the softbox on a tripod. A system that I used here gives possibilities to move the softbox. You can easy use this softbox even if you are not a handy man.

If you are interested in my creation please don’t hesitate to mail me.

Geen opmerkingen: